The Shinn House Of Fremont was built in 1876.
Inside of the home is a sketch of how the property originally appeared.
The rear room, in the first level of the house, contains the archives of the home and some local history.
These resources on east bay history include several newspaper articles.
One can find more information on the home within the United States Library of Congress: