The Filoli House is truly a Bay Area wonder, and it’s beauty is comparable to that of the Hearst Castle that was built by the former owner of the San Francisco Chronicle. Construction on the Filoli House began in 1915 and was completed by 1917.
The inside of the home consists of many rooms, including a majestic ball room with a piano, chandeliers and very detailed golden casts on the walls.
There is a study room with a multitude of books and and paintings of the family that had once lived there.
The gardens outside contains sculpted trees and bushes, and a multitude of flowers.